Thursday, November 29, 2012

Smash Faces!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lag in posts, I have been REALLY busy! AndI have been taking Christmas Card photos, so I don't want to spoil any one's photo before they are sent out. In a couple of weeks I will have a bunch of posts ready to go so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I figured I would share some of my favorite photo's of one of my most favorite things. Anyone who knows me can probably guess I am going to say Finnegan :-) He is our 3.5 year old Olde English Bulldogge and he may as well be our child. I do call him my 4-legged child. He is our baby and I really can't image my world without him in it. 

Hubby and I say he's 1/3 Cat, 1/3 Human and 1/3 Dog. 

Finnegan:

  • Loves to snuggle
  • Hates the rain
  • Loves cheese
  • Whines if you are in his seat or if he wants to get under the blanket
  • Has to be touching one of us or in the same room as one of us at all times
  • Doesn't like helicopters on the television
  • Thinks he is a lapdog
  • Likes the bathtub. He will stare at the faucet until you turn it on and then he'll have a little drink. So weird.
  • Fathered 10 puppies in 2 litters (no more though, we took his manhood away in May), all of which I wanted to steal. 
  • Loves smelling leaves and eating sticks
  • Sleeps between us in bed, on his back, with his head on the pillow. Although he starts out in a ball at the foot of the bed, and works his way up to the top in the middle of the night. 
  • Hates the wind. He will sleep in the corner when the windows are open and the blinds are banging again the sill. Big tough bulldogge -- yea right.
  • Other things he is afraid of -- Orange Cones, Vacuums, Hubby's Golf Bag, Flee/Tick Medicine (he's been known to pee while we put it on. No fun)
He has so much personality I sometimes can't stand it. We love him. Enjoy!

(Please excuse some of the low quality photos!)
This was the first night we got him. Already a baby boy!


Can I help you?




This was the first time we took him to the park and let him off the leash. Over at Stoddard's Neck in Hingham on 3A. I thought he may swim to Boston. He loved it. Clearly.  
Me and my Boy!

Just watching a little TV with Dad. 

He's not fully comfortable until he is on his back. We say he's in "Stage 4 of sleep." When you really can't wake him up. He won't even get up for a walk. We literally have to put the leash on him while on the couch/bed, and drag him outside. 


I know I am a teensy-weensy bit obnoxious when it comes to my dog, but I don't care. He's my smash face and I will always love my Finnegan.  <3 

Stay tuned for new posts later in the week!

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment