Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jackaroo!

The weekend is here! We made it! The weather is supposed to be nice too, and who doesn't love that!  I realized yesterday that Thanksgiving is 4 weeks away, which means Christmas is 6 weeks away. I'm not ashamed to say that I have Christmas Music on at work already. But I have a great excuse for jumping the gun -- I got married last year on December 10th, so my nuptials overshadowed the Holiday. I told the Hubby that we are getting the BIGGEST Christmas Tree that will fit in our place because we didn't get one last year. 

As much as I would love to continue talking about the Holidays (food, eggnog, GIFTS!) lets get to the whole point of this blog. Pictures! Jack is my great friend Kathryn's son. She is the first of my good close friends to have a baby so to say he doesn't have a special place in my heart, would be a lie. This kid has always been awesome. And now he has a baby brother to show the ways to. Although, Baby Brother was still baking in the oven when these pictures were taken. 

We went up to another friend's house in Beverly. She lives super close to the water (can you say jealous!), so we went down to a beach for a low key summer day! Last year I made the decision to take my camera anywhere that we were going to be with our friends. I feel hardly anyone takes pictures anymore. Well, I ended up having a mini photo-session with Jack. He is such a cutie. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Love you Little Jackaroo!







I brought you some sand mom!


I love this one :-)






Thanks Holt Family! I can't wait to capture your new edition Owen!

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment