Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Man Brayden

Hi All! Turkey Day is almost here! I can't wait to eat, eat, eat, drink and eat some more on Thursday. I usually have to work the day after Thanksgiving, but I decided to take it off this year. I have a shoot with one of my best friends and her 2 fabulous babes (which I Can. Not. Wait. to do) in the morning. I wrote about Jack Here. He has a Little Baby Brother Owen now and I am so excited to see what I can capture. Then I plan on having some hot cocoa maybe mixed with Bailey's and watching the 9 Lifetime Christmas Movies in my DVR. I might decorate a bit too. Hubby will be holed up in the home office working so I can't make too much noise, though. 

Anyways, this past Saturday Morning I had the pleasure of taking the Christmas Card pictures of one of the cutest little monkeys ever. His name is Brayden and he is the  Preppiest little babe on the block. He puts me to shame, and that is saying something! His mom, Kristen is one of the nicest people you would EVER want to meet so needless to say, I had a blast. It also helps that they live 3 doors down from me. Seeing him all the time makes him comfortable with me, and with the camera in his face.  Because let's face it, with a kid this cute, and with a wardrobe better then mine, it would be a travesty if his picture wasn't taken all the time :-) 

He celebrated his First Birthday back in September and I will share some of those pictures at another time. I was the "unofficial photographer" that day.  But this is about his Christmas Card Photos. Here you go! 




Adding a little bit of Christmas to the Christmas Card Shoot!




He's such a cutie-pie with that smile!!!


Of course Kristen had a wardrobe change for him. How adorable are both of those sweaters? And his Uggs? Told you he dresses better than me!

All kids get to the breaking point. This is it with Brayden!

Comforting hugs from Mommy!


Thank you for letting me take Brayden's pictures! As promised I will be back when we get out first snowfall!


::C::

1 comment:

  1. Coleen, we love the pictures! You captured Brayden's many sides perfectly:) Love your blog too. Can't wait for you to see the holiday card. Thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete