Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Howdy! Welcome to GingerPics Blog

Hi There everyone! Let me just introduce myself! I am Coleen Foley and I am a Twenty, almost Thirty (YIKES) Something aspiring Photographer. I have started my new small business taking pictures of family and friends who have seen something in me they believe in. So far I have been so thrilled with the results and (not to sound too corny) the happiness it has brought me. I hope to showcase my work here for all of you to see! 

~~ Some little tid-bits about me ~~

I am a natural Ginger and proud of it!


I love taking pictures. It's in my blood. 

::Insert Cheesy Moment::
I am so in love with my husband. He is everything I have ever wanted, and more. I love you!


I am obsessed with my dog, Finnegan. He is a 65 pound Olde English Bulldogge who thinks he is 12 pounds. He sleeps with us, and I'm not ashamed to say it. He is so spoiled and he knows it. His pictures were the table number at our wedding. Adorable, I know. 


I enjoy a glass of wine (or 3) with my friends and neighbors whenever I get a chance.

Speaking of Neighbors, I live in the real live Melrose Place (minus all the drama). You can call it a Vortex, a Dorm, or you can call it like it is -- Adults acting like Teenagers. We have the most insane amount of fun together, it isn't normal.  There is a pool, clubhouse, large TV, grills. Plenty of fun. Don't be jealous.


I watch the most ridiculous television. Almost anything that is trashy, I'll watch it. 

I love the fact that my friends and I are all growing up and experiencing new things. Marriage, Babies, New Business Ventures, and just new life experiences. We laugh all the time, and that is all that matters!

My family is my world. I do don't know what I would do without them. Billy (Dad) is Retired Photographer for the Boston Fire Department. He's Famous. Just Google Him. 


His Father was also a Photographer.  (Told you it was in my blood). Trish (Mom) is the best mother any one could ask for. She helped me become the person who I am today and I can't wait to see how she helps me when I become my own mom. 




Meg (Sister) is also amazing. She is my best friend and not many sisters can say that. Since I used to laugh when she fell, throw things at her, stuff things up her nose, I think we turned out alright!


I am obsessed with the colors Pink and Green.

I love anything Preppy and New England. I will take a picture of ANY Lighthouse, Old Boat, Buoy, Coast Related Thing I see. I could never live away from the Ocean. 

The Sunshine and Summer Time makes me VERY happy. I dislike the cold tremendously. 

I can't wait to be a mom. 

I love Bagels and Cream Cheese (with A LOT of Cream Cheese), Macaroni and Cheese, and pretty much anything else that contains Cheese. 

I've taken a liking to Country Music. Why not? Every song is about having FUN!

Hubby and I went to Ireland for our Honeymoon and I didn't want to come back. It just inspired me to want to travel and see the world more. We just stuck in such a routine, I don't want to miss any opportunity I get!

I should be in a Dunkin Donuts Commercial. Because everyone knows, I really DO run on Dunkin. 

I love jigsaw puzzles. 

I love Boston. You're my Home! 

I still love these Movies: Clueless, Goonies, Bring It On, Legally Blonde, Hocus Pocus, The Grinch, The Sandlot

I have NOT seen so many classic movies: Pulp Fiction, Star Wars (any of them), The Usual Suspects, Braveheart, The Big Lebowski....those are the only ones I can think of now. I'm sure there's more! I just saw Back to the Future for the first time 2 years ago. I know, I have issues. 

I could watch Sex and the City, Friends, Law and Order, Food Network, or Lifetime all day everyday. 

That's all you need to know now! I hope you all stick with me and my updates. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment