Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Venture

What a gloomy day here in Boston.  It's the kind of day where I just want to lay on the couch with Finn and some Hot Chocolate and watch all the trash TV I can. Lifetime has started airing their amazingly cheesy Christmas Movies. There are already 3 in my DVR. Don't judge me.  

A few weeks ago I did my first shoot with people who I didn't know. And I wasn't nervous at all! One of my neighbors (thanks Scoots!)  had a friend who wanted pictures of her, and her boys. I absolutely said it was OK to pass my information on to her. We ended up meeting at one of my favorite spots, Webb Park, in North Weymouth. The day couldn't have been any more perfect. 60 degrees and sunny. If you live close and have never been over to Webb Park, what are you waiting for?! 

These two boys are great! I know they weren't thrilled about getting up early on a weekend to have their pictures taken with their mother, but you would never know it.  Not only are they both so handsome, you can tell they really love their mom.  Have a look! 





How handsome are these two? 


Hope everyone had a great day! Thanks for looking!

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment