Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Favorite Irish Family

Well the weekend is almost here. Although, Mother Nature isn't too happy with us. The weather is NAS-T here. Driving down 128 last night in complete and utter white out conditions was not so fun. But this weekend is going to 60*. Go figure. 


ANYWHO....a few weeks ago I had the privilege of having a great photo session with the adorable family I babysit for.  I have been minding these kids since they were a family of 4, and now they are a family of 5 and the little one is already 3. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. The kids are smart, funny and just great kids. They also have a fabulous back yard so I just went over and started shooting! A few portraits, but I really enjoy getting the genuine happiness that a kid portrays when having fun. So after the posed ones, I told them to just to their thing; run around and HAVE FUN!  


Oldest, A, who just turned 10 (Double Digits What?!) pretty much wanted to play futball, and catch with dad, but was a great sport.




The middle one, S, is a ham. He could tell whenever I was shooting him and would turn on his little GQ attitude. I loved it. 




The wee little one, O, is just a ball of adorable-ness. She had a few moments where I thought she was going to be allll set but, I ended up getting some really cute shots. She is a little Sass-a-frass and Mom & Dad might be in t-r-o-u-b-l-e in a few years!



I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! They really are the best little family and I can't wait to see them grow even bigger!





What are you guys doing? Sticking your tongue out? Ok, me too!


This is by far my FAVORITE of the day!








Future GQ Model!

Almost a melt down! But as soon as I said we could go jump on the trampoline, she perked right back up!

This pose was actually the boys' idea. Very cute!



Again, I want to thank the Cassidy Family for letting me do this. I learned a ton and I helps that I had fantastic models!!!

XO

::C::










1 comment: