Monday, November 12, 2012

Manic Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Why does the weekend always have to go by so fast? I have been getting such great feedback from family and friends about my new "venture" so I just wanted to Thank Everyone! I am very excited! Some family members have booked me up next Sunday (fingers crossed its sunny)  up on the Lake in Wakefield. I'm pretty pumped. 

With yesterday being Veteran's Day, and today being the observance, I can't NOT Thank all of our Service Men & Women. My father, Grandfather's and Hubby are all Vets. So a BIG Thank You. My father goes down to the National Cemetery in Bourne every year to put flags on all the graves. It is such a fantastic thing to see. 




Billy took this one. He's where I get my talent from :-) He always makes sure he does my Grampa and Nana Sullivan's grave stone too, which is nice. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today I thought I would share some of my FAVORITE shots that I have taken over the past couple of years. I have an Etsy store that I sell many of these photos on. Check it out! 


All 5 x 7 photos come with a great white mat, that fits an 8 x 10 frame.  Start thinking about gifts for Family and Friends!

New England is such an awesome place to grow up. You can go to the beach one day, and go to the mountains the next. Add the four seasons in the mix, and there are endless photo opportunities.  Here are some of those..... 

 My Parents have been going to Nantucket since before I was born. I try and go at least for a long weekend every year with them.  Last year (May, 2011) one day, we took a ride all over the Island. The weather and sunlight was perfect. I got some amazing shots. 



 






After Hubby and I got married, we took a couple days off and went up to Portland, Maine.  We had the best couple of days. Of course we brought Finnegan. The hotel was dog friendly, and really nice. I think we might go back again for a long weekend after the new year. 
I got up super early, took Finn for a walk down to the beach, and watched the sun come up. So peaceful and beautiful. 



Boston you're my home! I LOVE just bringing my camera in town, walking around and taking pictures. There is always something going on.


Make Way! You can't live in Boston and not photograph the ducks!

This was taken in my parents yard. And is probably one of my top 5 favorites. It looks fabulous in a huge frame, with a white mat.
 Hubby and I went to Ireland on our Honeymoon, and it was the BEST trip. These are just a few of the 1500 pictures I took during those 10 days. 







Thanks for reading!

::C::



No comments:

Post a Comment