Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cousin Love, Pt. 1

Hola everyone! It is a tad bit chilly out there today. Especially in the wind tunnel that is the City of Boston. I'm glad I wore my winter jacket today, instead of just my fleece. I have my little heater on at my feet, coffee to my left and scarf around my neck. Brrrrrrrr! I am secretly praying for a White Christmas, though. Who wants one with me?! :-)

A few weeks ago I had 2 sessions up at the Lake in Wakefield with 2 different cousins and their kids. I don't remember the last time I was up on the Lake, but I know it's been years. It is such a beautiful spot, and the day could not have been more perfect for pictures. Just enough sun, although a little chilly, it wasn't freezing. 

Today I am sharing the first session with Kristin and her kids. I love them. We all had a ball trying different poses and positions.  All 4 of them were suggesting different options and it was such a great shoot. I think I took 400 pictures in just over an hour. None of them are shy in front of the camera so that helped! 

Enjoy! 


Lean, Ali, Sean, Kristen. Kristen is the mom. She looks like a sister. 


I love Sean. He is quite the ham!

There is a little story that goes with this one, that has to do with Goose Poop. But I'll just leave it at that :-)


 

I love this one. I didn't even have to tell them to pose that way. They just went up and did it themselves!

More "Cousin Love" coming up tomorrow! Enjoy your Thursday and stay warm!

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment