Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Mills Boys

Howdy! Today I am going to share 2 adorable little boys. They are my good friend Catherine and Tim's kids. Hubby has been friends with Timmy since he was like 5 years old. Their fathers are great friends too. I love that. We always have such a blast when we all hang out. All we do is laugh. Now Tim and Cat have 2 kiddos. Man how time flies. I remember their wedding! Timmy and James are awesome. If you looked up "Little Boys" in the dictionary, pictures of them would be there.  A few weeks ago we went to the park to capture them in their element. The ran around having a ball. I have to say, Timmy was such a ham. I was posing and smiling whenever I told him so. Love it! Such a great morning, not to mention this park was awesome. And it was like 60* so that helped. 

Enjoy!



So much concentration!


Cat had a near heart attack when this happened. That slide is quite steep. How can you deny that smile though?!


My favorite pictures are ones like this. If he was my kid, this would be in a frame in the living room. 



I'm laughing to myself as I'm adding these. Little James was so funny with those faces. He is such an animated kid!


I loved this shoot! There's nothing like capturing a child in their natural environment with natural smiles. I can't wait till Cat and Tim hire me again (hehehe)

Until next time!

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment