Friday, December 7, 2012

Cousin Love Pt. 2

Hey there everyone! We made it to Friday! Still really chilly outside, and it looks like it might snow. Tomorrow night Hubby and I are headed back to the Barker to celebrate our 1st anniversary! It actually isn't until Monday, but who wants to go out to a nice dinner on a Monday? I can't believe it's been a year. The best year. Tomorrow I will share some of my favorite wedding shots. 

But today I am going to share the second part of the Cousin Post. After I was finished with Kristin and her clan, Jess and her clan came to meet me. Jess and her husband Derek have 3 beautiful boys. Trying to get all 3 boys looking at the camera at the same time was tricky, but using my "Stinky Feet" question, I got a few smiles.  Someone, who will go unnamed, has Blue Cheese smelling feet. That game me quite the chuckle!

Enjoy!







Can we talk about the Angry Bird hats? And how ADORABLE they are?! 

This kid could be a model. 

This one could too.  Every kid has something that can make them laugh. For this little one, it was dogs. Who knew talking about a dog could make such an awesome shot?!


All 3 kids could be in a catalog! 

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment