Monday, December 10, 2012

1st Anniversary!

Hey there everyone! Happy Monday! Why do the weekends go by so fast? Saturday Greg and headed back to the Barker to celebrate our First Anniversary! Even though it is really today.  I can't believe it's been a year already. Time is flying by. We have been together for like 6 1/2 years! I was just a baby when we met. Although I thought I knew everything, like any 22/23 year old does. I can't believe he asked me out on a second date! If you know me at all, I'm not exactly a shy person, and he is kinda quiet. I had him up until 5 in the morning talking about GOD knows what. Probably trying to impress him. Obviously it worked because he called the next day and the rest is history! I actually went into work that Saturday and told everyone I met the guy I am going to marry. I guess you really do just know, when you know! 

A group of mutual friends thought it would be a great idea if they set us up. Well it turns out they know what they were doing. We were the second couple (the first are actually These Kids Parents) that ended up getting married because of their matchmaking skills! The night that it all started was quite funny. It involved a planter catching on fire, a firefighters first fire -- to be put out with a garden hose, everyone making us sit next to each other on the couch (like we were 13).  We proceed to have 1 more beer at the biggest dive bar in town (no longer there) and then I convinced him to drive to West Roxbury (from Weymouth -- not close!). He must have fallen in love with my charm right away because he actually followed me there. Annnnnd the rest is history. Of course there are many more things I could tell you about how fabulous we are, but I won't bore you :-)

Onto the wedding photos. My cousin, Melissa DelRossi, was my photographer. I could not have been happier.  I cried. Simple as that. 

Sister - in - Law, Me, Sister -- My SUPERMODEL bridesmaids
The FABULOUS Noonan's Don't know what I would do without them. Love them. 

This is one of my favorites.  If anyone needs an officiant, TC is the best. It also was special that he is a family friend. It added just that much more to the ceremony.


The Foley's! I am now an official Foley!

My girls! Love them!
This is the crew that made it all happen. And it sums up EXACTLY how we are when we get together. Everyone is talking over each other, not listening. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Obviously Finnegan HAD to be a part of the day. Since we couldn't have there there, we had him on our table!


Mr. and Mrs. Foley 

Our family. We are a good looking crew if you ask me. 


You make me smile :-)

I hope you enjoyed my little tribute to us. I know I did.

Cheers,

::C::


1 comment: