Tuesday, December 11, 2012

D & A

Hi all! Can I just tell you how happy I am about all of the things everyone is saying about my new business venture, and this blog. It makes it feel so worth it! I really hope to make this a profession one day, and I feel I am really headed in the right direction. Thank you all for your support and kind word!

I can not wait for you guys to see these next photos. I have known Kerry for years! Both of her parents have worked with my mom at the Boston Herald for what seems like forever. We sort of grew up going there. I have had numerous jobs in what seems like every department (Editorial, Circulation, 2 week stint in the Mail Room, and finally Advertising) and she ended up working there too.  One of the first memories I have is when I was 18 or 19 and she took me down to the Electrician's (I think!) Christmas Party.  She may or may not have given me a cup filled with something spiked. :-) Fast forward a few years and both of us were working in Advertising. She met her husband, Dominic, there as well. She eventually left when it came time to have her first, Little Dominic, but we stayed in touch. Anthony came along a few years later and they are two of THE CUTEST children I. Have. Ever. Seen. 

Just have yourself a little look-see!



Oh hi Rudolph! You're nose is bright! Can I touch it?







I love these kids. I love Kerry and Dom. They should have some more fat babies so I can take more pictures. 

Have a great day! 

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment