Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1 Month Down (Almost)

Hello there everyone! It's been almost a month since I have been laid off, and I have to say I am enjoying myself. But not in the lazy I'm not doing anything but sitting on my butt and collect unemployment thing. I could count on one hand how many time I have not changed out of my PJ's since I've been home. I started working out, doing Yoga (and I am hooked!) and have set certain goals for myself. The first one was that I would take more pictures. And I have! I have taken my camera with me pretty much every time I leave the house.  Also, because I am babysitting Little Lu-Lu, it gives me the opportunity to take her to the park, and maybe take the long way to hit up a photo op.  

GingerPics Etsy Shop (click on it, go ahead, you know you want to!) has added 7 new photos available for purchase, and I plan on so many more in the upcoming months. I even sold THIS ONE the day I listed it! You guys have been such a great support system, and I can't thank you enough. I always loved my family and friends, but I appreciate you more now than ever. 

More pictures to come, so stay tuned!!

You can buy this one HERE!!! ANNNDD it comes with a White Mat that looks fabulous in ANY New England Home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment