Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year!

Happy 2013 everyone! I honestly can't believe it's already the new year. I know everyone says that as you get older the years go by faster, but 2012 was in warp speed! I can only hope that 2013 will be just as good or better than 2012. It was a good year. One thing I am going to concentrate on a little more (with a little help and encouragement from hubby) is being better to myself. I tended to overindulge last year, and while it was fun, I know I can be more disciplined in so many aspects of my life (eating, drinking, staying up late, not doing laundry)

Ok, well, since this isn't a lifestyle blog, lets leave that at that :-) Since the Holidays are over and Christmas Cards are finished (did I mention I had 8 cards hanging up of photos that I took?!?!?! That is a pretty cool feeling!), I thought I would challenge myself to improve my photography with some personal challenges and goals. I literally just thought of this idea on my drive into work this morning so I am still trying to think of ideas that will interest me, and still be interesting to read about. 

Living in New England there are so many opportunities to take great shots of so many things! Soooooo I will be sure to keep you posted on what I decide to do. I can't get my mind off of a nature series, so I think I might just roll with that. I have made a promise to myself to go out for a walk this weekend bringing only some coffee or cocoa and my camera. Inspiration is only right outside and I can't wait to see what I can capture. 

Boston Public Garden, 2011


Stay tuned :-) 

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment