Friday, January 25, 2013

Little More Nature

Happy Friday everyone! It is so frigid here right now, I swear I have been cold for a week straight. We haven't had the heat on this much, like ever. The electric bill is probably going to double this month. My dad would just tell me to put another sweatshirt on. But when I already have 2, and I'm sitting under 2 blankets and drinking hot chocolate, I think it's fine to turn it up, just a bit. I really wanted to out again this week, but I don't have a decent pair of gloves, and when the mercury hasn't risen above 15*, that is an issue. Next week, I promise! 

Well, last week, I went down to Scituate, and while it was chilly, it was beautiful. The sky was so blue and there was just enough crisp in the air. I left feeling so refreshed. I love Scituate. It is my dream town to live in. Seaside, New England Charm, Small (but not too small), and just a small drive to a lighthouse (my weakness). Oh yea, and I got married there, NBD :-)

I was leaning over in my car to change my shoes and saw that I parked at the perfect angle to get the Lighthouse in my mirror. I love how this came out. I had no idea it would look this great!









I have put some of these on my Etsy for sale HERE!!!!!! As always, if you see something you like, and it isn't for sale on GingerPics for Etsy, just e-mail me and I will magically make it appear. I promise once the weather gets into normal numbers (the weatherman said it was warmer in Alaska, what is UP with that?!?!) I will venture out and find some hidden gems around the South Shore.  

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

::C::

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pics :) it's a nice reminder that it'll be warm and sunny again, someday

    ReplyDelete