Friday, January 18, 2013

A Little Bit of Nature, Pt. 1

Hi all! It's been a pretty nice week here but today (Friday) the chill came to town. It's like 19* out right now. At least that's what Maxie (My Car) told me. Brrrrrr! I have been really busy since I have been without Job. And I LOVE IT! I've really only had 1 lazy day and considering I am pretty lazy, that is pretty good! My neighbor is dragging me to Yoga tomorrow morning. I'll be sure to let you know how that goes, considering I have worked out maybe 4 times in the past year. 

Anyways....Let's get back to the topic at hand. Since I have no clients lined up until the spring, I needed some inspiration to keep the camera in my hand.  I figured since I live near so many beautiful things, I would just head outside and start snapping! These are a few of the shots that I have taken and I will be sharing more in the next few days. I was going to head out again today, but I didn't have gloves and that is kind of a must when my breath is freezing as soon as it exits my mouth. 

Here are some of my favorites! 

These first 5 are from the woods behind my condo. I went out one night right before dusk.  





I love the light in this one. It looks like the wood is on fire. 


This is from a SUPER gloomy/rainy/cold day at Nantasket. I brought the little girl I baby sit for down there and we were the only ones there. It was really nice. 

After that trip to Nantasket, LuLu fell asleep in the car, and I took the long way home and went up to Great Hill in North Weymouth. I haven't been up there in probably 15 years. But you get a great view of the city. I can't wait to go back on a clear day. 

A Snowy Nantasket: It had snowed (obviously) and again, I just drove around down by the beach. This is one of my favorites from that day. You can buy it here (BUY ME!!!

Those are just a few from the past week or so. I am going to post some more, so stay tuned, stay warm and GO PATS!!!!


::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment