Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh Hello!

Oh Hello There! How is everyone today? I'm sitting on my couch and it has started to flurry outside. I really want a big snow storm. Although it seems like we have all turned into big babies and hate the snow. But this IS Boston, and it IS February. I love snow. I'd love it even if I was working and had to commute to Waltham. I always have. I saw on Facebook (really reliable place for news) that we could get a storm Friday, but I'll believe it when I see it! 

Last week I took Lu-lu on a drive with me -- much to her dismay; "I don't like rides. I want to go home and watch my show." -- But lucky for her, the ride ended with a trip to Panera and Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Yum! Anyways, I saw Blue Hills on Chronicle some time a while ago, and have been meaning to drive through.  It was very cold, and the little one didn't really have the proper jacket (Babysitter of the year, right here!) so we couldn't walk around for too long.  So that means only a few shots. But that's ok. Now I know I definitely want to back up and maybe go on a short hike, sans 3 year old. 



The sun was in her face so she asked to wear my sunglasses. She's 3 going on 21. Love the little diva. 


Despite the cold, we had to take a turn on the swings. The thing about a park in the winter, we had the whole thing to ourselves. I just wish she had a heavier jacket. We would have stayed all day!

Freezing Pond. 


Thanks for checking in. Ta-Ta for now!

::C::

1 comment: