Thursday, March 6, 2014

Slacker

I have been slacking the past couple weeks on my Project 365. We all have busy things going on, but really the main reason is that the light in our condo is so awful this time of the year. I get good light in my living room (which I can't utilize because Hubby is working in the living room) from around 11  - 1 and in my bedroom for a short time after that. Plus, we have so much more crap in our bedroom because everything from Charley's room is now in our room due to a small water issue. More on that later. Not to get religious, but God only gives you what you can handle. Thank god she is an amazing baby or I would have lost my mind way before now. 

Just a sample:


Oh those stripes. They make me sad. And yes, that is the wall to the outside and it's 4* lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment