Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Little Bunny Reading

So Charley Bird's room is FINALLY finished. Tonight Hubby put the crib together, so that meant today there was plenty of space for us to have a quick little photo shoot. The best shoots always happen when I don't plan to do one. I just kind of grabbed a bunch of stuff and shut the dog out and ran with it. She is the best. I really can't stand it. Here are my favorites. Enjoy!

Some friends sent her this pillow. How adorable? And we painted her room a really light purple so it matches perfectly. 


My FAVORITE from today -- 



Hey Bunny! You want to be my friend? 


She was getting annoyed with the ears, but was still being really cute so I ran with what I had in the room. We had a Bring A Book Baby Shower and she has so many great books. She is just starting to want to grab at things too. I love these ones. 


You can see this one is from Brayden. He will be her BFF in a few years. Brayden already thinks he is. :-)


I hope you guys enjoy my Charley. God knows I can't get enough of her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment