Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Soon to be Little's

Hey there peeps! Almost 2 months ago a photographed an Engagement Session for Shawna and Bill.  Shawna contacted me a few months back inquiring about a shoot and I couldn't have been more excited! Shawna went to school with my sister so I've known her for years, although I haven't seen or spoken to her in probably 10 (or more!). She is adorable as I remember, and Bill? Pretty much everything you would want in a guy. And he's a Firefighter. Everyone knows I have a special place in my heart for those Jakes. 

At first they requested the Charlestown Navy Yard for the shoot. I had never been there (and still haven't) so I was really excited to go before hand and scope out the scenery. But when she reached out and said they had decided on Castle Island, I was equally excited because I am so familiar with it. 

The day that we met, in June, was 95*, humid and so windy. Perfect for a photoshoot! Not really. However, Shawna and Bill were such great sports. I think the three of us were on the verge of melting, literally, but no would know. The pictures came out great, if I do say so myself :-)

Enjoy!


Look at Bill looking at Shawna. You can tell how much he adores her. It was like this all day. It made my job easy. 




This is one of my favorites with the green grass contrasting with her blue dress and his peach shirt. You can't even tell it was hot, or windy. 



See, I told you he adores her!

This is another favorite. I didn't mention how crowed it was over there. It was a Sunday, and so warm so everyone flocked to the beach hoping for some relief. But we didn't have ONE issue with other people ruining a shot.  This is a prime example of that. I looks like we were the only ones there!



I hope you enjoyed these shots. I had a great time with Shawna and Bill. They made my job really easy! Good luck with the rest of your planning and I can't wait to see the pictures of your wedding! 

::C::

No comments:

Post a Comment