Thursday, July 25, 2013

Disney!

Hi all! So it's been about 4 months since I've last blogged. Some of that was lack of inspiration, some was because I was busy, but mainly it's because I have been a bit side tracked. We found out that we are expecting our first baby in November! Get Down Foley's! Hubby and I are beyond excited and can not wait to meet Baby Foley. I will be writing more about these 9 months in future posts, but for now, lets talk about a little Kid Fun, Disney World! 

We planned a trip down to Disney with my parents in March. It had snowed 2 feet (yes FEET) the day before we left, so that was a little nerve wracking. We had no problem getting out of Logan Airport though.  Yey Logan! Not that I fly that much, but I have never had any issues at the Airport. Knock on wood. I probably just jinxed myself. 

The last time I was down there was when I was a Sophomore in High School, so 5 years ago (haha yea right) but Hubby has never been! I was super excited to show it to him before we had kids because it is such a different experience. We stayed at a really nice place in Orlando, rented a car and just did our own thing. Here is a photo journey of our week!

This is so dorky, but I don't care. We were waiting for the tram to take up into Epcot on the first time. Matching Boat Shoes! You can take out of New England, but you can't take the New England out of me!

Yey! Epcot!

These two were hilarious. They were fighting over a piece of something, running back and forth and throwing it to each other. 


The next bunch are from the Safari that we went on at the Animal Kingdom. I have never been on a real safari (can you say Bucket List?!), but this was really fun and we saw a bunch of animals. 






I wanted so badly to get a better photo of him. But there were a bunch of kids, and I was not about to push them out of the way. He was trying to snooze, but if you notice, he was playing with his toes. Adorable. 

Big Guy was putting on a show for us. It was amazing. He was roaring, pacing around, putting things on his head, among other things. We watched him for 10 minutes and he was being a complete show stopper!

Thunder Mountain! This ride was so much more fun than I remember! We waited in line for an hour, but it was so worth it. This was a MUST ride for us to take Hubby on. Splash Mountain was CLOSED! Total Bummer! We did all the other major rides (except for Thunder Mountain, I couldn't do that) so he got the total Disney Experience!


Who do you think won the staring contest?

I snapped this from the top of the Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House. The sun was perfect and I couldn't resist!

Main Street! We didn't wait around for the parade. I think we actually took to opportunity to go on some more rides while everyone with the kiddos was lining the streets. But this is as perfect as Disney gets!


Love them!




The next ones are randoms that I took with my phone. 

Breakfast on the balcony every morning was the bomb diggity. Especially when they involved cream cheese :-)


This was a beer that I thoroughly enjoyed while having dinner in Germany. I think it was a 40 ounce beer or something like that. It took me 45 minutes to drink. Worth every calorie. 

The obligatory pool/lounge/my-life-at-this-moment-is-better-than-yours photo

Billy and Hubby enjoying some liquid fun at the bar before dinner. 

Sunrise one morning. 


Billy's Birthday fell when we were down there so where else would we go, but an Irish Restaurant called The Pub. We had the best waiter, and the food was just as good. This was an egg, wrapped in sausage and fried. It was so good, it was silly. I wanted more of them. 

Happy Birthday Dad!

This was from Lunch in Mexico. Again, other fabulous meal in Disney!


Thanks for reading. This is a big reason why I love these posts so much; it makes me remember how much FUN I have with family and friends.  I promise I won't wait 4 months before making another Post!!! 
:::C:::

No comments:

Post a Comment