Monday, August 18, 2014

Patrick and Ryan

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather has been nearly perfect. Although not very August-Like. I hope it isn't leading to an early Fall, and then an early Winter. Ug the thought of snow gives me a belly ache! 

I'm taking you back to April with this post. I have ZERO idea how I skipped over these guys. This shoot was so fun. The weather was perfect and those faces made it so easy to keep snapping away. I went to High School with their mama so it was also nice to catch up a bit with her. 

It took a few minutes for the boys to warm up to me. But I just did my thing and they got used to me being there. I loved their curiosity while throwing rocks in the water. It's the little things when you are a little kid. You can just see the wheels in their heads turning. Love it!

Enjoy! 











I hope you all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment