Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Baby Maverick

Today I am going to introduce you to Maverick. This kid is so much cooler than I will ever be, even in his first 10 days of being alive. His Mom used to work with my sister as a Hair Stylist and can pull off pink, purple and blue hair like no one I have ever known.  Their house was awesome and the nursery was great. I'm a big fan of unpredictable design elements so when I saw that the clock in the nursery was a rim from a car, I swooned. The kid's name is Maverick. Come on. Automatic ticket into the Cool Kid Club. 

I had so much fun with this shoot. The lighting was perfect and once Maverick fell sound asleep, he stayed asleep and didn't move. 

Mom and Dad are a big fan of Black and White (as am I) so I was really excited when I started editing. Sometimes Black and White add so much more drama. Not that a baby shoot needs drama, but you know what I mean. :-)



Love the little Faux Hawk!






Fist Bumps from Daddy


Thanks for checking out Baby Maverick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment