Thursday, May 15, 2014

87/365

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sorry for being such a slacker for the project 365. I thought it would be a great challenge for me. And it was, and still is. Charley is getting bigger and I love capturing all the moments during the day. But I really wanted my Project 365 to be photos from my Nikon, not the iPhone. So I'm switching my direction. There has been a #100daysofhappy floating arond on Instagram. I read yesterday that 71%of people couldn't complete the challenge. I have so much to be happy for these days that there is ZERO reason I shouldn't be able to complete it. Starting tomorrow, I will coincide my 365 with the 100 days of happiness. Today is something that makes me happy, but I've already used the pic on another Instagram pic of the day 😄 


My name is Coleen and I am a coffee addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment