Thursday, May 1, 2014

5 Months!

My girl turned 5 Months on Tuesday. I snapped these Monday afternoon with a new Tu-tu that I couldn't resist. She's becoming so curious the last week. I love seeing her mind work. 


That's my hand. I think. 



She was getting a little tired here. 

I normally like a very simple shot, with very little fussing. But I was playing and I kinda like how this one came out. Again, she is so curious with the Tu-Tu. She was trying to put it in her mouth but it wouldn't reach that far. Look at all the colors!

We are heading to Nantucket from Sunday - Wednesday. I can't wait to take her! And I can't wait to snap some more pics of my favorite place on earth. You better believe GingerPics Etsy (click the link. Go ahead. You know you want to!) will be getting more great buyable prints. 

Have a great rest of your week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment