Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Goals!

Hi Everyone! Hopefully everyone enjoyed a fabulous New Year! I was asleep by 12:15 and it was great. Oh have things changed, considering the last 2 years I may or may not have been up past 3am then continued the celebration after a couple hours of sleep with Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. This year consisted of 1.5 glasses of wine over 4 hours and bottles for My Charley and then coffee 3 hours later. And I wouldn't change any of it for the world. 

This year I have a few goals to set for myself. I will get into some of them later on but one is going to be a picture a day for the entire year. Project 365 will be hard to do every day but I know it will help me further my ability and confidence. Obviously I have a great new model now too.

This is from the ONE photo shoot I have done with her. I'm a slacking mama! Until now. 

I will be ready to do Family Sessions pretty soon too. Well actually I am ready. I'm just not ready to leave my little lady just yet. That's normal right? I mean, she's only 5 week old (tomorrow). Holy Moly I can't believe she's already 5 weeks. Ok, this blog isn't about Charley, I'll stop now. 

Be sure to check in tomorrow for my first picture for Project 365!

:::C:::

No comments:

Post a Comment