Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fun with Charley and some Headwear

This afternoon I was prepping my girl for her bath and she was just so happy when she was down to her diaper sooooo I took full advantage. I put together the most makeshift area to shoot. I wish I took a picture of how much of a hot mess it was.

I tossed the duvet cover over to the white side, threw a throw down, grabbed the Boppy Pillow and a big box to put behind it and locked the dog out. As much as I love him, he is just such a ham and wants to be in every picture! 

Charley has started to respond so well to us and laughs and coos when we talk to her. I can't believe she is going to be 7 weeks on Friday. Where does the time go?!

Anyways, here are my favorites from today. There will definitely be more where this came from. She is just too cute not to photograph. 









I couldn't decide if I liked this one better in color or black and white. Thoughts?




She better get used to this. :-)

:::C:::


No comments:

Post a Comment