Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi all you Ginger Lovers! Hopefully everyone has had a fabulous holiday season! I have been on the back burner for 2 weeks because of sickness. No fun. I promise I will be posting pics from all of my shoots this fall. 

In the meantime, I have decided to give the Project 365 a go again. This year tho, it will be mostly iPhone pics and some from the good old Nikon. Last year I was hyper-focused on taking a photo with my camera every day that I got overwhelmed and lost in the experience. I always have my phone with me so I'm changing it up this year. It's My365 that's why! 


1/365 -- Santa brought me a Garmin Vivi watch and I haven't been putting it to good use. First it was a stomach bug, now the worst head cold! My steps are down but I'm not letting it get me down! Tomorrow is another day! Here's to a fit 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment