Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tuohy Family

Hi All! It has been quite a while since I have posted about a job that I have. I have done a bunch in since the summer has begun so stay tuned! Charley-Bird doesn't give me that much free time.  Anyways, meet the Tuohy Family! They are such a cute family. Two boys (twins!), and two girls and they all seemed to get along great. At least while they were with me.  We started off on a great start. All of them were ready to go as soon as we met up. 

They requested that we meet at the Milton Cemetery. At first I was a bit hesitant because it was a cemetery, but then the more I though about how beautiful and serene they can be, I was extremely optimistic. And ohhhh did it deliver. That place is going in the stock pile of great local places. It has a pond (with ducks that the kids loved), beautiful landscaping and many different places that the kids wanted to utilize. I always like it when the kids pick out different things to do. They are more likely to give you a genuine smile because they think it is their idea. 

Here are some of my favorites! 






Gotta love Daddy and his Girls 









It's supposed to be a scortchahhh today so stay cool! 

Sorry, that was cheesy, but its early and I haven't finished my coffee yet :-) 


:::C:::

No comments:

Post a Comment