Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Almost Rolling Over!

As I mentioned in my Project 365 (that I have been MAJORLY slacking on), Charley has started to roll over. Although I have yet to see it. Daddy got to witness that one this weekend. I have tried with her every day but nada! She will get there some day for me. And I am enjoying every part of watching her try. 

Alllllmost there!


The drool never stops!

ANNNNND I'm spent :-)




Nana Foley has given us all kinds of stuffed animals before and after Charley arrived. She is still too little to know which ones she likes but I wanted to do something fun with them.  

Find the baby!


I'm a mean Mama for including this one. But meltdowns are part of motherhood. And thankfully, this mama can calm her babe down in a quickness and it's back to work! 


I know I always do a close up of her face but her eyes are too pretty not to! Who knows if she will always be this good with a camera in her face. I am taking full advantage of it while I can.


Tomorrow is HUMP DAY! Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment